Hard Rock Cafe | Concert Series
Rock the Plaza was a concert series we produced in the summer of 2011 and into 2012, on behalf of Hard Rock Cafe Houston. Local and national artists were invited to draw on their fan base in partnership with nonprofit organizations in Houston.
Artists such as John Lefer of Dashboard Confessional; LGBT artists Sick of Sarah, Hunter Valentine and Matt Alber; and local artists The Last Place You Look and Deep Ella performed in conjunction with partnered non-profit organizations. Partnered organizations included The Rose a breast cancer organization, Lesbian Health Initiative, Gay Men’s Chorus Houston, WhyHunger®, and the Houston Zoo.
- Produced six concerts: negotiation, booking, backline, and riders.
- Provided detailed event day executive schedules to key personnel.
- Produced event website in coordination with Hard Rock Cafe.
- Managed ticketing through 3rd party platforms.
- Produced print and digital collateral for concerts.
- Negotiated and managed vendors.